Skip to main content

Goddess Durga



Dancing as Goddess Durga,
I aim to destroy all my Pain, Drama & Attachment.

As Fierce as I could

With my Mighty Fiery Fire,
I am determined to break the viscious cycle I have been Spiraling in all these years!

As Honest as I am,

the Attachment is still in me

I still want to cling on to what I am used to clinging on to.

Even when it has already driven me to countless times of deadly devastation & desperation!



How can I ever break my viscious cycle this way?

How many more times do I want to "die"?
How much more do I want to torment myself?


Can I ever master how to love without attaching myself with such tight madness?

Or am I really meant to remain as a wandering soul?



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this! Thanks for posting =)
    BTW, you look fabulously good here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love only truly happens between 2 conscious souls. Even then, Love without attachment. For we should never smother those that we love but give them time and space to grow. Be their sunshine, their water, the air that they breathe as they take root and spread their branches. Smile when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! every year during navratri season me along with my mother visit maa Durga temple and offer her prayers by chanting durga mantra with devotion. It is believed that people who be on fasting for these 9 days maa Durga will surely bless them with boons they wish for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Dance Partner

Spiraling in Light as I dance with my Beloved Integrating as One with Him Indeed A Heaven on Earth Connection this is! I have never felt as ecstatic as this.. Here I am right now.. Am I to dance alone again? Or perhaps it is time for me... To dance with the rest of the world?
It has been 4 years since I last blog. I decided to start again... I've been through so much and still going through so much. The intensity has gone down but the truth is I am still leading my life with my wounded child despite all the Self-Heal work I've been diligently doing. Instead of questioning myself and asking myself why I do I still feel wounded despite 15 years of Self-Help work, I am going to start credit and congratulate myself for each little baby steps through this blog of mine. The Truth is I have been AMAZING! SO SUPERBLY AMAZING!!! To have gone through what I've gone through and is still going through. I remain as truthful as I am to myself. I feel what I feel. I do what I do. As much as possible, I don't deny the inner truth which is exploding in me. As much as I could, I listen to myself, I honour myself, I do whatever I could for myself. And I know for sure, I will be here for myself. I will never ever abandon myself. I just wish it could be mad